Collagen gives the skin its plump, youthful resilience, but collagen production decreases with age. Also, physiological and environmental factors break down collagen over time. The result is wrinkles. Women and men visit SkinCare Physicians near Boston for BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, Fraxel®, microneedling and many other effective wrinkle treatments to renew or replace lost collagen and enjoy rejuvenated skin.
To find out more about wrinkle treatments at our Boston area practice, request a consultation online or call our office at (617) 731-1600 to schedule an appointment.
We offer multiple treatment options that address wrinkles from a variety of approaches. During your consultation, we will develop a personalized treatment plan that may include one or more of the following options:
- BOTOX Cosmetic, Dysport®, and XEOMIN® injectable treatments soften lines and wrinkles such as vertical frown lines, crow’s feet and horizontal forehead creases that are caused by facial muscle contractions. Improvements appear gradually from these quick, simple treatments.
- Injectable fillers including BELOTERO®, JUVÉDERM®, RADIESSE®, Restylane®, Sculptra®, and fat transfer fill in folds, wrinkles, and lines from beneath the skin. Results are immediate and last from months to over a year depending on the product.
- Microneedling is an effective resurfacing procedure with minimal downtime that works remarkably well to improve the lines on the upper and lower lips, and produces long lasting results.
- Laser skin resurfacing treatments such as Fraxel, other fractional lasers, and PicoSure with Focus Lens Array smooth away fine to moderate wrinkles and also even out skin coloring.
- Thermage®, Pellevé® and Infini treatments use radiofrequency energy to increase collagen production and thicken the skin for smoother, more wrinkle-free skin.
- Clear + Brilliant® gentle laser treatments address fine lines, wrinkles, and other early signs of aging. Younger patients choose these treatments to prevent early signs of aging.
- Chemical peels, available in a variety of strengths, renew the outer surface of the skin by stimulating production of new skin cells.