Dermaplaning is a facial treatment that provides instant gratification without the use of chemicals. It’s a manual skin exfoliation technique that gently removes dead surface debris, leaving the skin smooth and vibrant. A nice result of this exfoliation process is the removal of vellus hair, also called peach fuzz. Not sure if dermaplaning is for you? Our aestheticians near Boston work with you to create an optimal regimen for your skin care.
- Non-invasive with minimal side effects and downtime.
- Quick. It can be done over a lunch break for busy patients.
- Suitable for most skin types (except for acneic skin) and ages.
Dermaplaning options at Skincare Aesthetics
SkinCare Aesthetics recently introduced two dermaplanning treatments that are becoming patients’ favorites.
- Dermaplane Light: This treatment uses the manual exfoliation process with a SkinCeutical biocellulose restorative masque.
- Dermaplane Deluxe: This is the same exfoliation process PLUS a mild clinical grade peel that is suitable for all skin types; it gently exfoliates and decongests pores while hydrating skin. A SkinCeutical biocellulose restorative masque is also applied.
Both of these dermaplaning treatments are great pre-event facials. They can also prepare your skin for further rejuvenating procedures such as laser procedures, for optimal and longer lasting results.
Whether you want an effortless solution to your peach fuzz and an instant smoother skin, or you are thinking on embarking on a skin rejuvenation program, dermaplaning is a perfect treatment to start.
To get started, request a consultation online with one of SkinCare Physicians dermatologists or call (617) 731-1600 to schedule your SkinCare Aesthetics appointment. Our highly acclaimed staff will guide and help you select the skin care program that is right for you!
Request a Consultation
What Our Patients Are Saying
"The staff at SkinCare Physicians is highly professional and informative. I like to think of them as my SkinCare consultants."
AW, Natick, MA
"Excellent Greetings – Personal phone calls for reminders and listening professionals plus my medical problem is resolved after 40 years."
RF, Brockton, MA
"I really enjoy and appreciate the doctors and Dr. Kim’s kindness. She has helped me out so much. I would recommend this office any day."
MC, Canton, MA
"Dr. Phillips is a SUPERB physician! She kept us informed in a timely manner and follow-up was excellent."
"The staff is always pleasant and takes good care of the clients. Dr. Sobell is always upbeat and encouraging."
PT, Blackstone, MA
"Dr. Kaminer is a genius. My ears are perfect like brand new. Thanks so much."
PA, Cambridge, MA